Rio and Micca Watkins aren't just internationally recognized speakers - they're catalysts for change.
With over 20 years of combined experience, they've perfected the art of delivering insights that resonate, inspire, and ignite change. They don't just present - they engage, challenge, and stir audiences to action.
Micca uses her story of overcoming severe depression and building resiliency after divorce to provide action-oriented Executive Coaching. As a Powermate Relationship Strategist, Transformational Speaker, and 3X Best Selling Author, Micca champions busy singles to build dynamic love lives, offering a fresh perspective on relationship building. Featured in numerous podcasts and magazines, Micca guides her clients through past hurts and towards inner peace.
Rio had three near-death experiences in one year and now uses his voice to motivate others to take BOLD action and transform their lives. He is a Powermate™ Relationship Strategist, Executive Trainer, Transformational Speaker, and Coach, and 2X Best Selling Author. He specializes in teaching his audience how to reduce stress, conquer Imposter Syndrome, and increase emotional wellness through a systematic approach. Recognized and featured on multiple platforms, Rio is also a trained and Certified Mindfulness Practitioner and a Certified Meditation Practitioner.
After navigating their corporate careers to becoming successful entrepreneurs Rio and Micca delve into mindset, communication techniques, and organizational structures that can foster a culture of creativity and adaptability.
- Gain insights into effective decision-making processes to drive sustainable growth.
- Understand the qualities and characteristics of transformative leaders.
- Understand the key principles of strategic leadership and its impact on organizational success.
After surviving three near-death experiences in one year Rio created the Bold Over Broke Method™ to overcome imposter syndrome while staying motivated and achieving any goal.
- Understand the key factors that drive motivation and resilience in individuals and teams that will allow them to overcome imposter syndrome.
- Learn techniques for setting meaningful goals and maintaining focus and determination.
- Gain insights into strategies for overcoming obstacles and building resilience in the face of challenges.
After finding love again after healing from past breakups Rio and Micca understand the importance of balancing our personal and professional lives.
- Learn effective communication techniques for resolving conflicts and improving collaboration.
- Discover methods for promoting diversity, inclusion, and psychological safety within teams.
- Gain insights into building trust and empathy to enhance teamwork and productivity.
After being diagnosed with severe depression while pregnant Micca shares her personal story and reality of living with severe depression and the impact it can have on individuals at work and their loved ones at home.
- Explore how walking depression creates toxic leaders.
- Provide tools and resources for individuals to seek help and support for themselves or others experiencing depression in the workplace.
- Foster a sense of community and empathy, promoting open dialogue and understanding for those affected by depression.